DOWNLOAD: ALL BEERS CONSIDERED 7
This week, Barley and Slouch discuss:
- The GABF’s geographical expansion
- Newcastle jumps the shark
- A taste of Belgium…in a can
- The Red Cross’s Twitter malfunction
- Greg Koch takes on Big Beer
- Surly needs YOU to help them expand
- …and Esquire releases their thoroughly uninspiring “Best Beer Cities” list.
3 thoughts on “ALL BEERS CONSIDERED #7”
I’m pretty sure that the correct term for the 16 oz cans is “pounders,” actually. Now, the 24 oz’ers of Bud that you pick up at the gas station, THOSE are tallboys.
Kid: Never, ever correct me on the internet again. Got it? Good.
“You’ve been Surled.”
“Welcome to Surlyville. Population: You.”