DOWNLOAD: ALL BEERS CONSIDERED 2
In this week’s installment of All Beer’s Considered, we discuss:
- The new Brewer’s Association beer style guidelines.
- Oskar Blues’ impressive annual growth.
- Gordon Biersch plays the bully.
- The Bruery’s Reserve Society Bash = FAIL.
- Six Point Craft Ales tries to capture the true “taste” of New York.
- Is beer “too” cheap in Canada?
- What if a keg and a high-end gaming PC procreated?
3 thoughts on “ALL BEERS CONSIDERED #2”
Do I have to wait for episode 3 to find out just how much Shrimp Scallopini I’ll need for a Bar Mitzvah?
I didn’t have the heart to explain to Slouch that Shrimp Scallopini (with its combination of whipping cream and shellfish) is quite possibly the least likely dish to ever be served at a Bar Mitzvah.
Actually, the LEAST likely dish is Lobsporkskin (a lobster, stuffed in a pig, garnished with foreskins), but Shrimp Scallopini is the least likely REAL dish.
I realized this the second it came out of my mouth… luckily Barley is a consummate podcasting pro- if he had made a similar gaff I would have been all over him like yeast on sugar.